Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Meow!

Welcome To The Litter
Sarah Michelle Gellar, Her Daughter Charlotte, Some Kid
& Cast Members From Cats
Happy Tuesday, let's get whimsical fer sure with this fun image of Sarah Michelle Gellar, her daughter Charlotte, cast members from Cats and a little boy she kidnapped in NYC...OK kidding about the child abduction, from the looks of it the boy is more than likely a friend of her daughters. 

Anyway, yes they caught a matinee of Cats and it looks like they are having a good time playing kitty cat with the cast by making feline gestures. Now that's entertainment, correct???

Well I found it such that's why I'm subjecting you to this photo, and since I am a Buffy The Vampire Slayer geek I can never pass up posting a photo of Sarah Michelle and subjecting you to my wicked whims.

No word on whether anyone pictured coughed up a fur ball. Have your pussy's spayed or neutered, meow! 

Sarah Michelle on Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment