Monday, March 6, 2017

Chained To The Rhythm

Let's Get Political
Katy Perry & Friends
"Stumbling around like a wasted zombie, Yeah, we think we're free, Drink, this one is on me" - Chained To The Rhythm, Katy Perry 

Being that it's Monday and such, I thought it appropriate to kick off the week with Katy Perry performing her latest song Chained To The Rhythm at the iHeartRadio Music Awards last night.

Ms. Perry has come a long way from when she was a mere pop tart singing I Kissed A Girl. First off she is no longer a brunette, she is now platinum blonde. Also her music as an artist has grown to new heights with her current 80's style political song Chained To The Rhythm.

Part of the video depicts the customers at the amusement park where it is set going round in circles on a hamster wheel, thus my feeling it is the perfect song to kick off Monday, or not depending on your world view. I personally try to live my life to the fullest and stay positive. Part of that is being aware of everything and taking it all in not just the "good" - I firmly believe part of being happy is being aware.

I will confess I am currently obsessed with this single, I can't get enough of it I think it's brilliant. Yep,I just used the "B" word. It reminds me not to view everything with rose colored glasses on using my favorite medium, music.

Since I am a giver you can check out the song and the tubular video below.

Happy Monday Minions! 





Katy on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/katyperry/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment