Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny...

Wow!
Sharon Stone

She wore an itsy bitsy teeny weeny blue string bikini...That's right, it's Sharon Stone rocking said swimwear and guess what? She's 58!

I am posting this because as someone over 50 (51 to be exact) and wanting to shed some weight, appearance & health have been on my mind a lot of late. 

While I realize I am not a woman, let's face it society holds women to more stringent ideals than men. Thus I am posting this image of Stone.

The reality is not everyone looks this fantastic, or will, but we should all aspire to do better for ourselves in all areas of our lives. 

Sharon is a shining example of someone who has been through the ringer and still came out on top (she had a stroke people, remember)

File This Under: Inspiration 

Sharon on Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/sharonstone/?hl=en 

No comments:

Post a Comment