Thursday, August 17, 2017

Michael's Musings

Lord Won't You Buy Me A Mercedes Benz?
Michael Shinafelt
"It's obvious you hate me though I've done nothing wrong..." - People Are People, Depeche Mode 

This lyric sums up the week and the world at present perfectly right now. I don' feel the need to extrapolate on that. If you think I should, please remove yourself from this column and go do something productive, preferably without a white hood over your head.

Movin' on up...way up!

"In the more relaxed circles of Hell, you spend eternity opening and re-opening the fridge to see if something delicious has magically appeared" - Krista Allen

Is it wrong that I laugh sometimes during Law & Order: SVU?

Kylie Jenner having a midlife crisis at 19 - first world problems, yawn

Congratulations to my friend Mike Clifford his cover of "What A Wonderful World" has been #14 on the Los Angeles Jazz Chart 3 weeks in a row!!! Mike at: https://www.facebook.com/MikeCliffordsWonderfulWorld/

I like tacos and having my butt smacked

Had dinner with my BFF Brittney last Thursday @ El Coyote. Was then informed we missed the anniversary of Sharon Tate's last meal there by a day. The more you know. 

Farrah says: No drinks outside

Walk like an Egyptian, and F#ck like a drifter

I had 2 items in the 10 items or fewer line. Got behind a guy who had considerably more than 10. I cut in front of him and said "Have anything to say about that?"

Don't dream it, be it - words of wisdom from The Rocky Horror Picture Show

Apparently my bitchy level is comparable to a panther. I resemble that assessment.

We are enlightened 

Join me on a journey, won't you? at:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt 

No comments:

Post a Comment