Friday, August 4, 2017

Photobomb Drop

Where's The Hamm???
Jon Hamm, January Jones & Kiernan Shipka
I stumbled across a rerun of an episode of Mad Men the other day and realized how much I miss the show. Thus today's photobomb image is something of a flashback, well it is Flashback Friday after all.

One of the hottest men on three legs Jon Hamm is captured dropping the "P Bomb" on co-stars January Jones & Kiernan Shipka.

I make no bones about my thing for Hamm on here (get it? Bones?) He has movie star looks and a nice slice of you know what to go along with it. If you are confused as to how I know that clearly you haven't seen the magnificent pics of him freeballing. I wished that would have been a part of this bomb drop...sigh.

File This Under: Missed Opportunity 


Mad Men on IMDB:
www.imdb.com/title/tt0804503/  

No comments:

Post a Comment