Thursday, October 5, 2017

Michael's Musings

Let Love Rule!
Myself & J.M. Rich

Wow! What a motherf#cking week! Las Vegas will prevail. Yet the lives lost and people affected are unconscionable. 

So this weeks tone is provocative (yeah OK, every week is) Can't we say and do anything we want at present? The jerk off who is "running" our country seems to think so. Thus if the image of tender affection between two men I posted of myself and J.M. Rich offends you. Seek serious mental help.

Moving on up I presume.

Luckily I did not lose anyone in the Las Vegas shooting. But I do have friends who did. WTF?!

Tom Petty, Tom Petty, Tom Petty

Latin language is inherently scary 

Mike Clifford's cover of  "What a Wonderful World" is a smash hit! Check it out here:
https://www.reverbnation.com/mikeclifford6

O U 8 1 2

Ya know, macho! (grab your crotch while saying it)

It's true, I used to ghost many a party
Wayne Newton aka The Mask 
Wayne Newton's face should be the mask of the Halloween season, scary!

There is no response to that

I will find you, and I will eat you! (I can be so kinky)

"Reach down between your legs and make it hard" - Jessica, spin instructor, Gold's Gym Hollywood 

Seeing my friend Margaret Cho perform tonight at The Wiltern. You know she is going to  skewer Trump

I have a funky ass pain on the  lower right side on my back. FML!

26 more days 'till Halloween Silver Shamrock 

This is the point where you are supposed to follow me on social media at these links:

https://www.instagram.com/michaelshinafelt/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/MShinafelt   

No comments:

Post a Comment