Saturday, March 24, 2018

Just Because...Drew Barrymore

Team Jake
Drew Barrymore
Just Because it's the weekend, Just Because the Santa Clarita Diet is in season deux & Just Because she's holding a sign that makes you go Hmmmmmm - "Yes" peeps it's Drew Barrymore at the premiere of her hit Netflix series Santa Clarita Diet in Hollywood.

OK, while I love me some Drew I am not sure why she is holding a sign that says "I Heart Jake Gyllenhaal" at her premiere.

Am I missing something??? Well apparently I am - as a little bird called the WWW informed me that Ms. Barrymore ranked Jake as her least talented co-star on The Late, Late Show With James Corden. It was either that or....drum roll please, or eat a turkey testicle.

Thus our intrepid Drew carried a sign declaring her love for Jake down that red carpet on her special night. That Drew always a giver.

Drew on Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment