Friday, March 9, 2018

Peace Out

Groove is in the Heart
Sharon Stone
This image of Sharon Stone snapped at LAX giving the peace sign is everything you need heading into the weekend.

It sums up what we should all do, chill, take life as it comes and roll with it. Trust, you will be much happier if you do.

Now that I've given my mini sermon on the computer - it's truly nice to see Ms. Stone back in the spotlight without losing her religion. 

She was the best thing in HBO's Mosaic and has the upcoming theatrical release All I Wish with Tony Goldwyn of Scandal fame dropping March 30th.

What's that you ask? "No" I am not on Sharon Stone's payroll I am simply a fan who thinks what the world needs now is Sharon, sweet Sharon...and a new President.

Mic Drop!

T.G.I.F!

Sharon on Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment